Re: 7.4 include file conflict - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ray Aspeitia
Subject Re: 7.4 include file conflict
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Richard,

I'll dig a bit deeper.

I did a search in the archives but sqltypes alone returns a lot of
entries and I think the search is broken because it ignores the match
criteria.

If you remember a keyword they used or the section it was in, that
would be appreciated.

Thanks for the info.

Ray A.